Registration is now open for the University of Georgia Complex Carbohydrate Research Center hands-on training!
Courses for Techniques for Characterization of Complex Carbohydrates
Course 1 , Techniques for Characterization of Carbohydrate Structure of Polysaccharides – Polysaccharide Course (August 5-9, 2013).
Course 2 , Separation and Characterization of Glycoprotein and Glycolipid Oligosaccharides – Glycoprotein Course (August 12-16, 2013).
Course 3 , Analytical Techniques for Structural Analysis of Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs). (August 19-21, 2013).
The application form and FAQ can be found on their training webpage.
The FAQ answers the following questions:
- How do I sign up for the hands-on courses?
- Are accommodations available?
- What are the course fees?
- Do I need previous knowledge?
- Am I guaranteed a place on the course?
- What are the course objectives?
- Will I get a certificate?
Further information about training opportunities at the CCRC can be obtained by following the link http://www.ccrc.uga.edu/training/index.php or email Dr. Parastoo Azadi at email@example.com; phone: 706-583-0629.